- Me: I feel so ugly, fat, and worthless..
- God: You're beautiful, the perfect size, and you mean everything to me.
- Me: I'm just so worried, and I can't sleep.. I'm exhausted.
- God: Give me all your problems, and I will give you rest.
- Me: I'm dirty, rotten, and I'll never be able to fix my mistakes.
- God: I forgive you, I accept you. Come, I will give you freedom from your past!
- Me: I can't do this anymore! My heart is broken.. I give up.
- God: Hand me every piece of your heart, and I promise I will fix it.
- Me: Nobody ever notices me.. I just wish someone cared.
- God: I notice everything, and nobody will ever care about you like I do.
- Me: Nobody loves me, and they never will!
- God: I died for you, and have loved you with an everlasting love.
My heart is deceitful
it kept me from loving people
Now my eyes are on Christ
cause he gave me life
Christ’s love flows out to others
So I love my neighbors like they are my brothers
Set my heart on fire
now he is my desire
even when I don’t pursue
He is with me always staying true
never lets me fall
He is sovereign over all
- World: If someone hits you, you hit them back.
- God: If someone hits you, turn the other cheek.
- World: Your life is worthless.
- God: Your life is everything to me.
- World: Give into the desires and temptations you long for.
- God: Let me chisel you into the original masterpiece I made you as.
- World: Life is meaningless. Kill yourself.
- God: Life is meaningful and full of wonderful mysteries from Me. Be patient just a little longer, I am coming soon.
- World: Love is sex, money, and pleasures.
- God: Love is defined by what My Son, what He did for You on that cross.
- World: Give up.
- God: Try it one more time my child. This time trust in Me and it will happen.
Guy: You’re beautiful
Girl: No I’m not