I like it when I see men not afraid to tell others that they love them. Fathers not afraid to tell their kids how they really feel. Friends not afraid to tell another friend they love them every so often. Doesn’t even have to be everyday, sometimes someone just needs to hear those words, “I love you.” For some reason mean tend to not use these words because society has fabricate it into showing weakness. I have come to realize that when a man shows true love is when you are vulnerable. What if he/she doesn’t say it back? In reality telling someone you love them takes much strength.
With that being said we all have that friend that ends every conversation with I love you. Right? Or is that just me? Not bad within itself. I think it’s great for family, marriage, kids, and things of that like, but with a friend I don’t think it needs to be said every conversation.
Guys also like to use it to say to girls if they think they can get in their pants. Which is obviously despicable and wrong, and not meaning it. I do not really say it to friends of mine that are girls, which I don’t think I should but that may just be me. Anyways end of observation
I was tagged!
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 12 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 12 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by xtheworldisyours!
Questions I was asked:
- What is your favorite Disney movie and/or character and why? Lion king. Rafiki is the best, I love his accent.
- Name a movie you could quote all the way through? step brothers
- What color are your bed sheets, your bed set? Just describe what your bed looks like. blue
- Where are you from and where do you live currently? What’s it like, there? Indiana. Kentucky. Bi-polar weather
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Not aware of the state of this world hah
- Who were the last three people to text you and how did you meet them? Nikki, haleigh, and jonathan. Met all at college
- What did you do this past weekend? hung out with my family
- How big of a family do you want? How big is your family currently? 2 kids. parent and 2 brothers
- What is a song that makes you really happy or emotional? shallow by andy mineo
- Where are your ancestors from? Germany?
- What are your plans for the summer? work for a month. Then kids camps in TX and GA and mission trip to Dominican Rebuplic
- What is your favorite book and why would you recommend it? Bible, cuz it is God’s word and changes lives. A live coal in the sea is a good book too. It paints forgiveness beautifully
Favorite music artist?
Favorite sports team?
What you look for in opposite sex?
Are you in college? What is your major?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What is your best characteristic?
Are you on team Iphone?
Have you ever been out of your country?
Do you have siblings?
What is your favorite animal?
Who is your favorite celebrity?
the worst thing about being shy and introverted as that you most of the time come off as cold and arrogant like you think you’re better than everyone else and thats why you don’t talk to people or hang out with them but it’s really the opposite its like you’re so uncomfortable with yourself that you don’t wanna share it with anyone else so you just dont and people think you’re an asshole but you’re actually just really scared